Sunday, December 05, 2004

words couldn't describe it

i don't know when was the last time i felt this way. sort of feel sad, depressed, frustrated, angry and helpless at the same time. i guess what makes me feel worse is that i don't know what's going to happen or what i should do because i'm kept in the dark. it's december now, and i've yet to get any new from the darned bank... my quest to search for a government loan or a mara loan has been totally fruitless. i dont' understand why mara loan officers don't even want to consider me as a loan candidate as soon as they hear that i want to get my degree in INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. to them... design is ART,.. what a misconception. they stated that they offer loans to those who are in the engineering, medical or bio-tech field. so in other words, i' have got my diploma and there fore that is all i get? hmm... bollocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home