Saturday, June 25, 2005

me? calm ? hell no!!!

well its been ages since i wrote a proper post.. hey in fact its been like months... i think noone even comes here anymore since i've been inactive for quite sometim.

so anyway, there's this thing that i find pretty weird. my classmates of product design semester 07 have this odd perception that i'm like a super calm guy eventhough submission deadlines are creeping closer and closer. but hey? me @ the cowboy, the farmer, steelrage CALM? hell no. i just don't see the point in fussing around work that cannot be finished or projects gone awry to people in my own class.... therefore i'm always calm when accepting SHOCKING news on new submission dates. and since my classmates have this thought that i'm probably calm because i've FINISHED all my work, they tend to ask me for help to do theirs. why, just the other day a dude came over my place to asking me for help in de-bugging his flash assignment. so i did, and after that i had to spend time drilling another classmates prototype. and i tell you... drilling through stainless steel is a bitch.

little did they know that things on my side are also going wrong. whats gone wrong?

for one, accidentally sanded MY BEAUTIFUL stained NYATOH table top.. and from looking NEW and elegant.. it looked like it was some piece of 20 year old wood. so i (by I, i mean me and my DAD ) had to sand down the wood stain to bare wood and start over again.. pictures below...


table before sanding....$%^&*^%

*note* thats my nephew there looking like a gorilla

after my mistake!!!

ARGHhhh looks more like cheapo wood then Nyatoh!!! @#$%^&*


so anyway, its all goode now and i just applied the second layer of woodstain... perhaps tomorroi can put the satin varnish on.. hope i can do it all on time. and my fellow classmates (if you're reading this) it's not that i don't like helping... i really do.. just hope you don't get thrown off by my calm facade in class.. i really don't like to grumble about workload to you guys. (no offense meant)

i guess thats about it for this post.. i'm looking forward to getting my own hosting and domain name.. shaolintiger.... u got lobang for this or not??

till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home