Sunday, September 11, 2005

at times like these.....

so here i am sitting in the chair with the girl that i could never imagine how i could get by without for so long. In fact she's actually reading whatever i'm typing at this very moment indeed. She was supposed to come over to teach me about accounts stuff (in her words)..but i guess we just got distracted... or something... go figure.. :p

anywayi think she's like the sweetest scented girl that i've ever smelt. (and she's asking me how many girls i've smelt before.., what you go around smelling girls one ah!?)<---- her exact words okay.... hehehehhe so i guess this entry isn't just written by a single author but by two.... and i shall introduce her as ms...EVIL? hehhehe... she giggles in the sweetest way.. okay i know people out there is getting SICK of the way i'm talking now... BUT HAH! jealous issit!!

anyway on to more serious issues.. I mean i feeling like the luckiest guy alive now ..but still... there's a thorn in my seat or someting.... I mean.. i trust that she's broken up with her ex.. and all but honestly... what's he trying to do in the first place..? so she's asked me to take her down to tmn tun to get to some headquarters which i can't really remmeber at the time of writing this.. but.. next thing i knew she gets a phone call from Mr. X (hahah super cool name eh...well if u say so lar) I mean come on man.. i'm a guy too all right.. and i don't think it takes a freaking genious the figure out that he's got other ulterior motives abt calling herlike what 2-3 times today? and turns out that he dropped by her house to pass her dad some registration forms... So Mr. X ... can't get thru her so you're going thru the parents?? bah...

I mean like its not like i can do anything anyway.. right? after all who am i to have a say in this issue of what goes on between u and ms evil now? i don't know....

final words from me??

I just hope i don't end up feeling like the third party..or something....

ANYWAY.. THAT SAID.... NOW U GUYS GONNA GET REALLY JEALOUS WHEN U SEE THIS....

9 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I just stopped to say hello, I am a horse racing enthusiast it may not be of interest to you but if it is then this may be good horsenot a related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger totoro said...

congrats, u got the girl. :)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Jack0 said...

ah.. dude.. u kena spam di..
oh.. congrats.. so now nomore batminton for u?

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

betoi kena spam. its the only positive blog so far from you .

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger sotong said...

VOMIT BLOOD!!!!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger KY said...

the chick is the cute, can u ask her to mop my living room & my room?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

yo, dude, are you by any chance interested in ms. evil...weird name for you to call her if you got some minat or project. Anyhoo, as long as the person is not married and she do not refute your advances and you are very minat, you should so like...steeeelraaaaage! just my dua cent.

Have you consider trying haloscan, its a little less complicated for comment posting action.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger faerie aka dotdot said...

eh.. she looks like... sotong..

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Tough_Samurai said...

I was surfing and I felt that this blog is really something. Well, I had the same experience as well. Eventually...I was the third party.

That is why i feel you are so annoyed by his actions.

Forgive me if I have offended you.. Still frens?

Tough

 

Post a Comment

<< Home