Sunday, November 13, 2005

tired, tired, tired

it's only 10:47pm and i'm already drained of every single once of energy in me. been up since early in the morning completing my projects which are due this week. my hands are hurting from sewing pieces of plastic.. and well i guess i'm just too tired to continue now... maybe a few minutes and i'll get back to it again. haven't really had the time to write here.. but then again i was thinking of stopping this site...

bahh presentations on wednesday, thursday and friday
.... i hope i'm prepared for everything by then.... my prototype is yet to be painted and that MUST be done tomorrow...lighting has to be done soon also... hhmmm not to forg the REPORTS
omg so much to do.. so little time.. curse my last minute ass..

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

lucky u. indeed Taiwan food is yummy....where's the pic ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home